Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Green Monster Challenge

 Green Monster Madness!

Flax Seed, Spinach, Banana and Milk
In honour of St. Patrick's Day I have challenged myself to partake in the Green Monster Movement.  Over the next seven days I will drink one Green Monster every morning ! These smoothies are full of iron, vitamins and other anti oxidants. I have horrible eating habits and have been feeling terrible and exhausted lately.  I hope that adding milk and spinach to my diet is a step in the right direction.  

Check out the website: http://greenmonstermovement.com/. 

My coworker Caitlin, author of The Angry Vegan highly recommends this practice.  So readers,  raise your green glasses to the Week of the Green Monster! 


It's like a Shamrock Shake with Spinach rather than Ice Cream!!


1 comment:

  1. ok what does that taste like? hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete