Sunday, April 10, 2011

March: In like a Lion and out like one too

Hi Blog fans, I think we are just about ready for a spring awakening .

A special gift from a special someone.
  Sorry for the delay in posting, the last three weeks have been quite the whirlwind.  I have been embracing the last stretch of an Edmontoian winter with steak dinners, dance parties, red wine, and excessive trips to West Edmonton Mall.  I am happy to announce that spring is around the corner and it’s great to see the sunshine again.  Things have certainly gotten much “richer” in the land of Kerri’s Kitchen.  I am looking forward to spring and all the sunshine and frolic that it will bring. 

Keep posted for my “Comforts of Home” series and my “Best of Bridge Challenge”

Bon Appétit!

One of my last times in my winter jacket..I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment