Sunday, March 20, 2011

Brown Paper Packages Tied up with String

Yah! for Presents

 There's nothing quite like getting a Brown shipping box in the mail! This was the highlight of my Thursday.


A special gift arrived from my number one blog fans.  It was a great treat to have a brown box waiting for me at my door step when I got home from work. I am very excited to try all of the new and old favorite recipes. 

The Best of the Best and then some







 
A nice new set of cook books for my collection


 Bon Appétit!

1 comment:

  1. when I get home I will tell you which recipes are my favorite.Or I will look at Marnie's and tell you. She has the middle one, the complete Best of Bridge. I have a stuffed chicken breast recipe I am going to try so will let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete