Friday, February 11, 2011

A Lazy Week...

It’s been a quiet week in Kerri’s Kitchen. I had every intention of making a shepherd’s pie on Sunday but I got lazy and settled for the Superbowl, popcorn and diet coke.  The rest of the week followed suit as I found my evenings to be occupied with drinks with friends, unsuccessful first dates, and haircuts.  I spent last night deep cleaning my kitchen so it is now ready for a weekend cooking showdown.  Stay tuned for a Sunday Shepherd’s Pie and Coffee Mug Cake.

Wish List Item #1:The Kitchen Must Have.

For all of my blog readers out there I’ve complied a wish list of some kitchen must have’s.  If any of these beauties are gracing your basement and need a new home, please let me know.  
Bon Appetit,
 Kerri

Wish List Item #2: For all my stew and soup needs







Wish List Item #3: It doesn't hurt to dream! I love the retro colour.

3 comments:

  1. crock pots are not to expensive and I will have to die first before you get my kitchen aid so save up. Looking forward to shepherd's pie and coffee mug cake. Compiled is spelled this way and I loved the blog and it made me laugh. Love you shoe girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, I am a happy father to know that I will reap the benefits of this blog in the future. Your enthusiasm towards new adventures is a wonderful trait and we appreciate you sharing it with us. Have a great week-end.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream is a KitchenAid Stand Mixer! I think it's an appropriate 30th birthday gift to myself!

    ReplyDelete